|You might have noticed slideshows of pics on Flickr. There is an easy way, as Paul Stamatiou tells us in his blog. For this, first tag all the photos that you want to display on your blog with one specific 'tag'. Once you do this, the next step is to insert the following code inside your blog post. |
In the above code, replace "1234567" with your own flickr id and replace "foo" with the tag that you want a slideshow of. Paul's original blog on this in fact has many more options that you may edit, but which is generally unnecessary for a primary set up.
For an example, here is a flickr slideshow of the "Evolution of Yahoo" that I had made for my other blog, Nice Ideas.
- Beautiful colors for your blog
- Watch TV Online while chatting with friends
- SMS Backup on your Yahoo mailbox
- Elicit - Blog client software for enhanced content...
- Create your own remixes
- Create your own Video surfing webpage
- Aggregate your Social Networks
- Previewing links: Snap Vs. Cooliris
- Good Mash-up tutorial
- Build your own map
Del.icio.us | Digg | Google | Reddit