|Imagine how it is when you lose your bandwidth to over 64 million visitors, who simply came to your website 'by mistake'...|
Well, this is what exactly happened to Universal Tubes, a firm that sells used tubes to machinary in Ohio. But people looking for YouTube, the video sharing site, recently bought by Google have very often stumbled onto UTube, thus even getting the website offline for sometime.
Well, this is what happens when a video sharing site gets itself such a weird name, and in an age when everyone uses 'U' for 'You'
Labels: Product Analysis
- Have this :20100 email ids of coders
- Application to view Digg
- Mashups - How internet grows from here..
- Want to make money!?? - Virus
- Podcasting for non-native English speakers
- Visit a random website or webpage
- Google Music Trends - Make your vote count!
- Categories for Blogger
Del.icio.us | Digg | Google | Reddit