Name:
Location: Chennai, India
View Anand Srinivasan's profile on LinkedIn



Internet Statistics


Web This Blog

Powered by Blogger

Face Recognition Software

Del.icio.us | Digg | Google | Reddit
Face recognition softwares are going to be the way for future technology. And that technology has already started making news. MyHeritage is a website specializing on face recognition technology.

Upload your photo and you can view all the celebrities you resemble. My comment: Not all photos meet your expectations, but I believe that even if one picture makes you feel that this software indeed uses brain, then the future is secure.

Labels:

Comments on "Face Recognition Software"

 

Blogger anna said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Ha!

Way better results than mine for sure.... I get insulted when I get results that say that I look like Arnold S!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM) : 

This is cool!! I need to try this... : )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:30 PM) : 

Oh this looks like so much fun! I'm doing it now and I will post the results on my blog with some linky love to you :)

 

post a comment
Creative Commons
Internet Business Strategies,Business Marketing and Business Management