|Sometime back, I had discussed about a company called UTube which had to lose its site bandwidth because lost YouTube visitors came to UTube.|
In fact, when I read that news on Digg.com , I had downplayed the news saying that if at all UTube was worried about the extra attention it was getting, it should sue the other company instead of crying over on Digg.
Now, that YouTube has been acquired by Google, UTube has probably listened to my advise and decided to milk the maximum out from the new rich parent of its namesake. UTube has hence sued YouTube to challenge its similarity in name.
Now the going is interesting!!!
Labels: Product Analysis
- Animated characters for your website
- Google's double game
- Microsoft Expression Web designer
- New way to buy links
- Free Skype Minicards
- Editing your CSS templates
- Inserting Adsense ads inside blog posts
- Getting indexed in Google - the shortest way
- Multi-lingual Chatting made easier
- Blogroll - For traffic, Not for Search Engine rank...
Del.icio.us | Digg | Google | Reddit