|If you are my kind, then you surely do not want to display Internet Explorer windows that you have kept open to track cricket scores or to simply chat or orkutting, while at office. I found this nice software that helps you to define a hot-key which you can invoke to automatically hide all the windows on your computer screen that you do not want your boss to see when he comes on his rounds. Also, you can get your screen back to what it was when he has left. |
The MrHyde software is a freeware and can be started as and when Windows is loaded. There is no icon or other stuff of MrHyde; so it is only you who know that the software is running. Pretty useful for office surfers!
Labels: Product Analysis
- One-click automatic social bookmarking
- Automated VOIP calls to your rescue
- Online text summarizer
- Face Recognition Software
- Increasing Search Engine traffic for your website
- Google moving to hardware? - a speculation
- How much is your blog worth
- How to download YouTube, Metacafe and Google Video...
- Look who's dancing!
- Zamzar - Free file conversion
Del.icio.us | Digg | Google | Reddit