Name:
Location: Chennai, India
View Anand Srinivasan's profile on LinkedIn



Internet Statistics


Web This Blog

Powered by Blogger

Free Skype Minicards

Del.icio.us | Digg | Google | Reddit
Moo the printer website is offering 10000 Skype minicards for free. Just customize them to display your Skype details and anythings else that you want to display. They look real cool. I missed it out last time when they offered free flickr cards.

I myself got it done late. Do check out Moo as soon as possible so that the 10,000 freebies do not run out.

I have designed my card to show the Cyberita URL at the top and my Skype details at the back. This shall help me more in my blog promotion than anything else.

Labels:

Comments on "Free Skype Minicards"

 

post a comment
Creative Commons
Internet Business Strategies,Business Marketing and Business Management