|There was a recent post on Digg about an American Skyper who was skyped by a Chinese girl. She knew a bit of English and this chap did not know anything in Chinese. So, how did he converse? Well, he made use of a translator in Babelfish and manually converted every message into the other language to both type in as well as understand the message.|
This was indeed intelligent, but then not the first time somebody thought of a thing like this. In fact, there are so many tools to help you in multi-lingual chats. I chanced upon this tool called IM Translator. This tool is for the Europeans and is helpful for chats in ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo etc.
And the work to be done is not the mammoth copy-paste that the American had to do. It is simply choosing the right language in the combo list that appears and it becomes very easy to convert the received and sent message to the appropriate language.
Labels: Product Analysis
- Blogroll - For traffic, Not for Search Engine rank...
- Nothing is for passion on the internet
- Invitation only Orkut opens up
- Providing a bookmarking link for Blogger
- Wannabe Music bands get the going interesting with...
- Find who is spamming you
- Googlebomb and SEO
- Digg Vs. Reddit Vs. Del.icio.us
- Google for education
- Google Toolbar's 'Send to' option
Del.icio.us | Digg | Google | Reddit